Cart Fee and Usage Information
All cart fees are now inclusive in your membership fees.
- You must be a Bentwood resident to own or operate a private cart.
- The Golf Professional Staff must inspect carts and the inspection sticker properly displayed on the vehicle in order to use it on the golf course.
- No more than three (3) carts allowed in each group.
- Trail Fees (included in monthly dues):
- Pull carts must have wheel width approved by Golf Shop.
- Pull carts are not allowed on tees, collars or shoulders of greens or in bunkers.
- Keep pull carts a minimum of five (5) paces from the green.
- Pull carts may be stored in Club Storage for a fee of $36 per year.