1. To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful of other.
2. Return & Rack weights when finished.
3. Allow others to work in or take turns.
4. Wear proper attire (no cutoff or sandals).
5. Swearing, grunting, loud noises, and horse playing are distracting and offensive to others.
6. Don’t drop weights on the gym floor.
7. Pick up your towels, water bottles, newspaper, etc.
8. Don’t monopolize several pieces of equipment while others are waiting.
9. Wipe down your machine after use.
10. Use the mirrors for gym safety and form-don’t stand in front of people working out or directly in front of dumbbell racks.
11. Children under 14 years of age will not be allowed on gym floor unless accompanied by a parent or trainer.
12. Respect the headphones-usually means do not disturb.
13. Do not disturb group classes when being presented.